Chainstitch hemming on a vintage Italian Rimoldi machine is available in-store free of charge on all denim purchased at Godspeed.
Chainstitching Terms & Pricing:
- Chainstitching for previously purchased denim is available at a cost of $30.
- If placing an order online, please specify the desired length in inches.
- Denim must be paid for in full before hemming.
Denim repair can be performed in-store on a vintage Chandler Darning machine from Massachusetts, USA.
The machine is an American clone of the famous Singer 47w70 darning machine.
Thread will be matched as close as possible to the subject and all thread used in-store is from a Japanese supplier to the denim trade.
Repair Terms & Pricing
- Denim repair pricing starts from $30 and is quote based.
- We will only work on clean garments.
- All work takes between 2-7 days.